I’m about to go harry-carry on Christmas…it’s time to wrap, bake, go to Wal-mart ONE LAST TIME, and count the days till Christmas.
So until after Christmas (maybe) I want to leave you with something that has ab-so-lut-ely nothing to do with Christmas…
Did you know?…
1. Scientists say the higher your I.Q., the more you dream.
2. The largest cell in the human body is the female egg.
3. The smallest is the male sperm. (big things come from little packages…hee, hee)
4. You use 200 muscles to take one step.
5. The average woman is 5 inches shorter than the average man.
6. Your big toes have two bones each while the rest have three. (just another bone to break if you ask me!)
7. A pair of human feet contains 250,000 sweat glands. (except for me because I’m a lady.. 🙂 )
8. A full bladder is roughly the size of a soft ball. (and if you’ve had kids then you really don’t care because you just need to find a friggin’ toilet!)
9. The acid in your stomach is strong enough to dissolve razor blades. (I’m assuming there’s no correlation to the acid you eat, lick or pop?)
10. The human brain cell can hold 5 times as much information as the Encyclopedia Britannica. (Unless you’re eating, licking or popping acid….again)
11. It takes the food seven seconds to get from your mouth to your stomach.
12. The average human dream lasts 2-3 seconds.
13. Men without hair on their chests are more likely to get cirrhosis of the liver than men with hair. (true meaning of Hair of the Dog??)
14. At the moment of conception, you spent about half an hour as a single cell.
15. There is about one trillion bacteria on each of your feet. (please note previous comment about being a lady)
16. Your body gives off enough heat in 30 minutes to bring half a gallon of water to a boil. (Meeooowww…..hubba!)
17. The enamel in your teeth is the hardest substance in your body. (I’ve got a few kidney stones that beg to differ!)
18. Your teeth start growing 6 months before you are born.
19. Then you are looking at someone you love, your pupils dilate, and they do the same when you are looking at someone you hate.
20. Your thumb is the same length of your nose. (You’re checking this out right now, aren’t you?)
See, now you’ll have something to talk about around the dinner table this Christmas. I’m sure everyone will want in on the whole smallest and largest cell debate!
Merry Christmas. ya’ll!!!